to let you know under what information is collected and how this information is used. If you
have any questions regarding this policy, please
click here to contact us.
1. Privacy Of Greeting Card Information. We treat all of our e-card messages as private
correspondance between the sender and the recipient and will not disclose the contents of any greetings
other than to the intended recipient. The recipient's e-mail address is never used for any other purpose
than to send them the e-card. The e-card is posted on private pages. The web address is sent by e-mail
announcement only to those whose e-mail addresses are entered by the card sender.
2. Personal Data. We retain the name and e-mail address of visitors who submit e-card artwork to
our monthly e-card art contest via our website so that we may notify them if their e-card is chosen. This information
is deleted at the end of each month.
3. Confidentiality. No information of ANY kind is ever shared with third parties other than that
which is clearly indicated herewithin.
4. Aggregate Data. We gather certain generic information with respect to visitors' use of our web
site such as the number of unique visitors and the areas on the website that they favor. We only look at this
data on a collective basis, in summary form.
5. IP Addresses. We collect and analyze traffic on our website by keeping track of the IP
addresses of our visitors. An IP address is a unique number assigned to your computer when you are browsing the
internet. We log this information so that we can monitor overall traffic trends as well as the number of visitors
visiting the website. This information is used SOLELY to improve the quality of our website.
6. Cookies. Cookies are pieces of information sent to your browser from a web server and
stored on your computer's hard drive for record-keeping purposes. The website analysis tool we use on our site
can calculate various aggregate statistical data. The cookie does not contain any personally identifiable
site for monitoring what is referred to as "unique visitors". When a visitor comes to our website, a very
small cookie is stored on his or her computer. By tracking the information contained in the cookie, the Web
Site Analysis Tool can determine how many different (unique) visitors come to our website. This cookie does
not contain any personally identifiable information.